Childbirth Express ClassGet ready for labor and birth with this 3-hour, private, in-home, fast-paced course! The class is interactive and fun with hands-on practice. You and your partner will become more confident as a birth team. Evidence-based information is given in the framework of the Lamaze Healthy Birth Practices. Childbirth Express Class is a supportive environment where you learn:
- The process of labor and birth
- Your birthing options
- Comfort techniques
- Skills to promote labor progress
- Positioning to make labor easier and more comfortable
- Strategies for pain relief
- Confidence building for you!
Registration and Cost:
Childbirth Express Class is a 3-hour, private, in-home class for mother and partner.
Fee: $90, includes the mother and one labor support person, class handouts, and the resource book, Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn.
A $45 deposit is required to secure your place in the class; the balance of $45 is due at the start of the class.
To arrange for your private class on one of the following days: Contact:701-640-3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesdays, between 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursdays, between 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturdays, between 9:00am – 12:00pm
Private In-Home Classes
- Private customized classes – Wahpeton, North Dakota/Breckenridge, Minnesota.
- Offered – weekdays – during the daytime or evening.
- Your choice of topics.
Topics & Fee:
$90 Childbirth Express Class – 3 hours – includes resource book and folder with handouts.
$60 Breastfeeding Essentials Class – 2 hours – includes folder with handouts.
The mother and one support person is welcome!
Please contact me to register: 701-640-3197 or email@example.com
Please Note: As an active doula, it is possible, though not likely, I could have a client in labor on the day of your scheduled class. In this case we will reschedule the class. If the make-up date does not work for you, your money will be refunded.Inquire Today